Well...these kids may be proud to be Americans...but I am proud to be their Mother. Lincoln & Tyler both competed in their class Patriotic Speech Contest and each of them won and represented their class in the Paseo Verde School Speech Contest. Lincoln competed in the 7th & 8th Grade competition and took 2nd place. Tyler competed in the 5th & 6th grade competition and also took 2nd place. I was so proud of them. I was also so impressed with speeches given by their very good friends and fellow competitors...Ben Dorsey, Paxton Alger, Alison Lillemon and Alexis McCall. Hats off to each of you for writing & delivering very powerful messages about what it means to be a citizen of this country. I was moved to tears more than once. WELL DONE!
Good job Lincoln & Tyler!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I didn't know you guys had a blog. I am so excited!!! Lincoln and Tyler, that is awesome about the speeches. I am glad I found you and can keep up with your family a little more.
ReplyDeleteCool you have a blog... I love your family pictures, did your friend from Utah do them?
ReplyDeleteI am glad I found your blog!! Good job Lincoln and Tyler!!!
ReplyDelete