
Okay...I have just a couple of confessions to make. First, I am a fan of the Twilight series, have read all four books and will read any future books in the series no matter whose perspective it is written from or how many times it was leaked to the internet before it was ready to be published. Second confession, I am a huge fan of Stephanie Meyer. I mean KUDOS to any mom who figures out a way to accumulate a fortune...not to mention make her name a household word...while never leaving her house and kids. And finally...yes!...I bought a ticket (along with my little sister Donnalee and a group of her college sorority sisters) to the midnight showing so that I could see Twilight the moment it was released. Whew! I feel better having all that off my chest. Now I have drawn the line at wearing a t-shirt that says "Bite me, Edward!" or naming one of my offspring after one of the main characters. But then...never say never!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment