Friday, July 3, 2009

My New Love

I am so in love with this little guy. This is my nephew Zachary Kevin Warner. I have been able to spend so much time with him these past few weeks. I first saw him on July 3 when we arrived in Utah and it was love at first sight. He is named after my brother Kevin who passed away 7 1/2 years ago. There is something in the way he smiles that reminds me of my brother. He is such a sweetie and we've had lots of good cuddle time together. And my sister is amazing! This is her 5th baby and she is such an organized Mom. Her house is very calm, always clean and she makes entire meals from what they grow in their garden. She is my sister that lived in Arizona until two years ago. We parked our RV in front of her house during our visit and it felt like we lived near each other again...walking in the front door without knocking, making ourselves at home, treating each other's kids like our own. I miss them living in Arizona SO MUCH but I love how happy they are in their new location and know that is what is best for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment