Dear Mom,
Thank you for all you did for
the Promotion Dance. It really turned
out beautiful. I know you put in a
lot of time, work and money.
Thank you for making this a
memorable night. I love you.
Love,
Lincoln
Of course, all that work was suddenly worthwhile. I was immediately glad that I had been so involved no matter how much time it took. And, I will probably agree to chair the next event that my child is involved in. Cause face it...if I had a warning label on me it would probably read, "Mother, so easy to operate even a child can do it." A smile, hug, kiss or thank you from one of my kids and I'm pretty much putty in their hand. Caution: No one tell this to my kids as they are already too good at manipulating me as it is. I don't want them having anymore insider information.
No comments:
Post a Comment